Dear brothers and sisters,
Below this post is the bulletin for our reunion worship this Sunday at 1 p.m. in at the OPC in Bohemia (906 Church St., Bohemia, NY 11716). What an exciting day this will be. We’ll be meeting outside until NYS lifts its limitation on 10 people gathered for worship indoors. (I am in communication with my NYS Assemblywoman and State Senator about this.) The weather prediction is fantastic! Invite others to join you.
A few things regarding our meeting:
1. Families may sit close together. Otherwise, we should observe the 6-foot social distancing requirement.
2. Chairs will be available, but you may bring your own if you prefer. People from the Bohemia congregation will bring the chairs out for their morning service. We will return them and sanitize them when we are done.
3. Hand sanitizer and bleach wipes will be available for you.
4. You may or may not wear a mask.
5. For the Lord’s Supper, I will wear gloves and a mask.
6. Mary Vaeth will be playing her guitar or a keyboard for our accompaniment.
7. We are making arrangements to have a sound system and also a camera for live-streaming of the service via The Haven Facebook page.
8. You may bring your own food for our fellowship time afterward, but, if food is shared, use proper hygienic procedures. Consider bringing individually wrapped pre-packaged items.
9. The bathrooms in the Bohemia church will be available, but there should be no more than 10 people in the building at one time. Be careful to observe proper sanitation and hygiene, eg. using paper towels and disposing of them, hand washing, hand sanitizing.
10. Download the bulletin below to help you prepare to sing the hymns with gusto! May everything about this worship reunion express our joy in the Lord and His goodness to you.
With the anticipation of God’s rich blessing as we gather this Lord’s Day,