Welcome to The Haven!
What are we?
A developing congregation of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church meeting in Commack, Long Island, NY.
What are our commitments?
You can read about our beliefs here.
In all of our gatherings, you’ll find us passionate about:
- Singing Praise: The grace of God puts new songs in our mouths, and we delight to worship God with songs that are scriptural, singable, and suitable to the worth of our majestic God and Savior.
- Savoring God: In worship regulated by the word of God we approach him with reverence, awe, and joy, we learn of him as his word is preached and taught simply, clearly, and related to the world in which we live.
- Serving Jesus: As we go out into the world, we are committed to using our gifts and graces for something bigger than ourselves – for the Kingdom of God.
Why should I come?
- To learn about the true and living God, in whom you live and move and have your very being.
- To find in Jesus Christ the Great Haven from the storms of this life and, in him, the way to heaven as your desired haven.
- To be part of a community of people who seek to live as an outpost of heaven during their pilgrimage on earth.
Will I be welcome here?
Read the statement New to The Haven?